The volume is comprised of sections on: philosophical/conceptual approaches, historical approaches, narrative and social psychological approaches, and theoretical studies of scientific, professional, and life practices.
Chapters of particular interest to our readership include:
- Theory for and as Social Practice of Realizing the Future: Implications from a Transformative Activist Stance, by Anna Stetsenko
- Historical Thinking as a Tool for Theoretical Psychology: On Objectivity by Thomas Teo
The History of Psychological Objects by Adrian Brock
Historical Ontology, by Jeff Sugarman
- Historiometry, by Dean Keith Simonton
- Statistical Thinking in Psychological Research: In Quest of Clarity through Historical Inquiry and Conceptual Analysis, by James T. Lamiell
- Allies in Interdisciplinary Spaces: Theoretical and Science Studies, by Kareen R. Malone and Lisa M. Osbeck
Feminism and Theoretical Psychology, by Alexandra Rutherford, Kate Sheese, and Nora Ruck
The book can be purchased here.