Here is an updated list of conferences relevant to history of psychology during the upcoming school year and the following summer. Some corrections have been made and links added.
- Nov 1-4: History of Science Society, Arlington VA [CFP]
- March 25-27: BPS History & Philosophy of Psychology Section, Oxford [link]
- May 31-June 8: Canadian Society for the History & Philosophy of Science (as part of FedCan Congress), Vancouver [link]
- June 12-14: Canadian Psychological Association, Halifax [link]
- June (3rd week probably): International Society for the History of Neuroscience, Berlin
- June 26-29: Cheiron, Toronto [link]
- July 4-6: Three-Society (US, UK, & Canadian history of science), Keble College Oxford [link]
- July 20-25: International Congress of Psychology, Berlin [link, CFP]
- Aug 14-17: American Psychological Association, Boston
A couple are notable for their rarity: (1) the Three-Society conference (Canadian Society for the History & Philosophy of Science, History of Science Society (US), and British Society for the History of Science) is held only every four years; (2) the International Congress of Psychology, which also occurs only every four years. (Note, the abstract deadline for the ICP is fairly soon: Oct 31.)
-cdg & jtb-
2 thoughts on “History of Psychology Conferences for 2007-2008”
I forgot to mention the 2008 meeting of the European Society for the History of the Human Sciences, which will take place in Bari, Italy on 2-5 July 2008.
Comments are closed.