At least five new books with relevance to the history of psychology are scheduled to be published in July.
- Tenenbaum, S. (ed.). (27 July 2007). Moral Psychology. [Hardcover].
- Moyal-Sharrock, D. (ed.). (10 July 2007). Perspicuous Presentations: Essays on Wittgenstein’s Philosophy of Psychology. [Hardcover].
- Konstan, D. (9 July 2007). Pity Transformed. [Paperback].
- Chamberlain, L. (5 July 2007). Motherland: A Philosophical History of Russia. [Hardcover].
- Lewis, R. (2 July 2007). Language, Mind and Nature: Artificial Languages in England from Bacon to Locke. [Hardcover].
In addition, two books published in June were omitted from the previous list:
- Oring, E. (28 June 2007). The Jokes of Sigmund Freud: A Study in Humor and Jewish Identity. [Paperback].
- Reich, S., Riemer, M., Prilleltensky, I., & Montero, M. (eds.). (27 June 2007). International Community Psychology: History and Theories. [Hardcover].