At least six new books were published in June with relevance to the history of psychology.
- Parker, I. (28 June 2007). Revolution in Psychology: Alienation to Emancipation. [Hardcover].
- Jahoda, G. (25 June 2007). A History of Social Psychology: From the Eighteenth-Century Enlightenment to the Second World War. [Paperback].
- Livingstone, D. (22 June 2007). Terrorism and the Illuminati: A Three Thousand Year History. [Paperback].
- Murdoch, S. (15 June 2007). IQ: A Smart History of a Failed Idea. [Hardcover].
- Clawson, D. et al. (eds.). (6 June 2007). Public Sociology: Fifteen Eminent Sociologists Debate Politics and the Profession in the Twenty-first Century. [Paperback].
- Gibson, M. H. (6 June 2007). Witchcraft Myths in American Culture. [Paperback].